Day 301 : Sunday


Countdown Day 68

09/11/2016
steps 10855
weight 187


Breakfast – 2 eggs, rye toast, 2 sausage patties
Lunch –
Dinner – 3 small slices of pizza
Snacks – pretzels, Peanuts


I'm up at 6 AM and feeling perky. Nuked some leftover coffee, fed the cats, and unloaded the car. Now it's 7 AM and I'm back on the deck enjoying a cool overcast morning, catching up on several days of the Diet 1 blog.

I'm up a pound since Friday, but pretty good considering the pig out of last Thursday, and the constant snacking since.

Today was a day of rest and relaxation after the week's marathon, getting ready for the show. We started out with breakfast in PA Pymatuning Lake, then got in a good long walk around Greenville, PA.
We got home around noon, and just vegged out. I took a long nap in the afternoon, then we had a nice walk into town as the sunset. The 2 long walks today helped compensate for the snacking, and my weight remained stable.

I was in bed at 10 PM.


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

68 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment