Day 310 : Tuesday


Countdown Day 59

09/20/2016
steps 4553
weight 183


Breakfast – banana and cereal
Lunch – 1 burger patty
Dinner – 1 large burger patty
Snacks – popcorn, ice cream

Up at 5:30 AM and off to McDonald's for a large coffee ( prices are back up to $1.39).
Then over to the reservoir for sunrise. Got to watch a couple of dear at the entrance, probably because I was the first one there.

I've been noticing that leaves are beginning to fall, and a lot faster than my weight.

Most of my problem is boredom. At several points during the day, I simply get bored with whatever I'm doing and sit down, turn on some mindless entertainment and snack.
Almost like 9-to-5 folks or housewives stuck with the kids.

There are things I would like to do, but because of where I am at the moment, they're not possible. That I think is the irony of TV, radio, video games and cell phones. They are a too easy substitute for the life you want, but haven't energy or the will power to go after.

Got more mud work done and checked out the furnace for another winter. And as usual, I got antsy today to be back in Conneaut. So I cleaned things up and hit the road by 7:30 and I was back in Conneaut before midnight.



Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

59 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment