Day 293 : Saturday


Countdown Day 76

09/03/2016
steps 11355
weight 190


Breakfast – Left over stir fry
Lunch – hamburger and potato salad, chips
Dinner –
Snacks – 2 burgers, chips, ice cream, pop corn

AMAZING. I dropped a pound yesterday. Must've been the exercise, because I certainly didn't slow down on food. I'm kind of trying, but barely stable in the eating department. Like an alcoholic walking past a bar, I still try and make excuses to go in and pig out.

Today we stopped for ice cream, and Gina didn't want any as she was still full from lunch at the winery that we spent the afternoon at. Instead of just saying no, or getting a small one for me, I got a medium with the excuse that Gina would want a few licks anyway. Of course she could do that with a small cone to, it was just an excuse to break the Diet 1 rule of smaller portions.
But a pound lost is a pound lost......

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

76 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment