Day 313 : Friday


Countdown Day 56

09/23/2016
steps 11361
weight 185

Breakfast – 1 egg and potatoes
Lunch – egg salad sandwich
Dinner – stir fry
Snacks – banana, cheese, nuts, crackers, ice cream, peanut butter, cream, beans

Up at 5:30 AM and a quick walk to the gas station for coffee, then out to the deck. I gave up cereal in the morning, it was just too many carbs. It just gives me a slow start in the morning. I had an egg and home fries with Gina on the deck.

Then over to Bernie's, to mess with his camper more.

And back to the house to help Gina move plants in for the winter and re-potting a couple of the bigger ones. Re-potting the cactus's was fun.
I got lots of walking in and help burn off some of the junk I ate at Bernie's, but I still felt heavy.

I also finalized this penny story that was it for the day.



Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

56 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment