Day 297 : Wednesday


Countdown Day 72

09/07/2016
steps 10057
weight 187


Breakfast – banana
Lunch –
Dinner – chicken gravy on rice
Snacks – peanuts, ice cream, watermelon

It's Wednesday and I'm up before dawn, and catching up on the Diet 1 blog, enjoying the cool air on the deck before the day heats up.

I'm not working very hard at getting the weight down for this Thursday weigh in at the VA, but did drop another pound.

Got 2 good walks in today, one in the morning down to McDonald's to get Gina's burrito and one down at the lake in the evening. I actually walked in the sand a bit, that's real exercise.

I finally got some fabric up on the garage door and started painting table cover for the show this Saturday. 1st real airbrush work I've done since the cover for Jack's Rock back in 2008.
I've thought a lot about doing my book illustrations with airbrush, and this is a good warm up to it. Illustration work would go much faster, and be much larger than the pencil ones in my sketchbooks, thus giving more detail to the shrunk down images for the books.


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

72 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment