Day 319 : Thursday


Countdown Day 50

09/29/2016
steps 4307
weight 187

Breakfast – zero
Lunch – zero
Dinner – zero
Snacks – 3 glasses of wine

up at 5:30. Yep, about a pound and a half piled on last night. And for the record, I've got that tight muscle in the left armpit feeling again. Probably a cream cheese caramel floating through my veins. Most of the afternoon and evening I had a toothache in my upper left jaw. No specific tooth, just to ache.

It's going to be tough, but no food today. Zero, just water. Tough because it's back to Bernie's this morning and dinner with friends tonight.

Also took the car in Erie for its 37,000 mile checkup today, oil change and tire rotation.

Well, I pulled it off. I made it all day without any solid food. It's really not as hard as it sounds. Basically you if you make it past your first habitual eating time, like breakfast, it stabilizes into an even sense of hunger that you get used to.

As with most things once you hit the halfway mark, incentive to stick to it increases. Even now, the next morning as I write this, I'm thinking that I'm not any hungrier then this time yesterday.
Like most things in life, your body adapts, and it's only your brain that screws it up.
It's time for breakfast, I should eat something”, etc., etc. But as long as you keep hydrated, your system will simply keep burning stored energy, i.e. fat. That's why your heavy in the first place, your system stores fat for when it's needed, but it's never needed because in modern America, we always eat way more than we need.

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

50 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment