Day 303 : Tuesday


Countdown Day 66

09/13/2016
steps 7979
weight 187


Breakfast – egg salad sandwich
Lunch –
Dinner – chicken
Snacks – watermelon, cantaloupe, popcorn, peanuts


Up at 6 AM and fed Pippi, because she was inside, and by the time I had coffee going, the rest, including, Button were banging on the door to come in.
They know bad weather is coming, and they are starting to hang around a lot more.

Button, for those not up on the group, is mom to most of the crew and has always been pretty feral, just coming around now and then for food. Lately she's been hanging around, even relaxing on the deck, so I suspect she has lost a food source somewhere in the neighborhood and may be looking for new winter quarters.
Of course, this all thrills Gina, as there is always room for more kids around the house. I'm just glad they all have 4 legs, and don't need clothing, or ride to school.

I headed down the Springfield today, to work on the rental some more. I really get tired of it, mostly because I have books to write and a nice deck to spend my days on. I'm thinking about selling it off cheap, just get rid of it.

I munched on snacks all the way down, and a rotisserie chicken for dinner. I got down here about 4 PM, unpacked and vegged out the rest of the day.


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

66 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment