Day 318 : Wednesday


Countdown Day 51

09/28/2016
steps 3795
weight 185+

Breakfast – potato and egg
Lunch – soup with rice
Dinner – chicken soup
Snacks – she does, apple slices with cream cheese and caramel, brownie, 3 dinner rolls

Up at 5, fed most of the cats, all but Wheezer so far. Button seems be hanging around more everyday.

Weight dropped finally, not that I made much of an effort, just did more physical work than usual yesterday. Proof once again that if you get off your ass, so will the fat.

I managed to get the grass cut, and helped get more stuff ready for Gina's operation on Monday. Then at 2 headed to Linda's to chat and look at a door that needed repaired. Then finally over the Tim's at 4:30 to fix a heater.

After that we went over to Laura's for domino's, and I pretty much tossed Diet 1 out the window for the evening. She of course had a great food spread, any item of which would blow my diet out for a whole day, and I had all but the baked potatoes, probably the least fattening thing there.

Simply put, I started on Cheetos, when I walked through the door, and didn't stop eating until I left, three hours later.
I got home at 9:30, bloated, tired and out of energy. By the time I had a shower, the carbs knocked me out for the night.

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

51 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment