Day 292 : Friday


Countdown Day 77

09/02/2016
steps 12822
weight 191


Breakfast –
Lunch – chicken quesadilla
Dinner –
Snacks – banana, chili, 4 mini Reese's cups, 2 ham n cheese roll ups, peanut butter pretzels, rice

Well, I didn't go back down yesterday, but at least I didn't go up any farther. Now I need to start pushing it back down. I have to be down to 185 lbs. minimum by Thursday.

I think part of its due to the weather. This last week it's been cooling down as fall is just starting to hint that it's coming. You know, that old thing about bulking up in preparation for the winter.
Well, my worst habit, and hardest to break is snacking. It's almost an addiction, and this last week it has been an addiction. It's not only mindlessly nibbling anything in sight, but consciously kicking Diet 1 around the room as it tries desperately to hold me back.

It was so bad today that I actually went without any real meals, yet by mid-afternoon felt full and even uncomfortable. I did get in 2 good walks and a lot of work, all of which helped stem the tide of excess calorie intake.

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

77 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment