Day 316 : Monday


Countdown Day 53

09/26/2016
steps 6173
weight 187

Breakfast – Orange
Lunch – 1 slights pizza
Dinner – beef patty and gravy
Snacks – doughnut, popcorn, almonds, crackers, chocolate wafer bar

Up at 5:30. It's 55° outside and I'm paying for the overindulgence of Saturday and Sunday. Actually, I've been slipping for a week or 2 now. I've got to quit procrastinating.

More snacking at Bernie's today, but not as bad.
Of course, Gina got stressed out after a day of talking to the doctors, so I took her out for a doughnut in the evening.
I did actually look at the calorie counts of the different doughnuts, point was that I should not have even looked at them, let alone eat one.
Topped tonight off with a bowl of popcorn.

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

53 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment