Day 309 : Monday


Countdown Day 60

09/19/2016
steps 4975
weight 183


Breakfast – banana and cereal
Lunch – 1 burger patty
Dinner – 1 burger patty
Snacks – 2 bowls popcorn

Up at 5 AM and off to McDonald's for coffee.

Well, I've got 2 months to go, and still going down slowly. Kind of slipped with 2 burger patties yesterday, should've had just one at each meal, but honestly I didn't even think about it it at the time. I've spent a lifetime eating 2 or more of whatever, and it's a hell of a mindset to brake. That's why Diet 1 is a 12 month plan.

I barely got out today, mudded drywall all day and I built a closet. I also spent a bit too much time watching TV. I did manage to start today, down at the reservoir, watching the sun come up. I also got some interesting spiderweb photos.



Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

60 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment